Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Here's an end of season goal for the team

How about this for an end-of-season goal for the team:

A goal difference of zero or greater.

With 8 games to go, we currently have a deficit of 8 goals. So, obviously, we could win our last 8 games by a margin of one or more goals, or we could win some by 2 goals and draw/lose others - you get the idea.

It'd be yet more evidence of our teams new-found goalscoring ability, and our recent improvements in performance.

I think it's a goal worth going for.

Discuss.

Sounds quite good, although I will just be happy to survive this season after being in the relegation zone scared the pants off me. :ph34r:

However, I believe we have done enough to starve of relelgation, so a goal may help the team improve.

Sounds quite good, although I will just be happy to survive this season after being in the relegation zone scared the pants off me. :ph34r:

However, I believe we have done enough to starve of relelgation, so a goal may help the team improve.

I would call it two more wins and we will be safe, which is a pretty easy target, made by the hard work which has been put in so far.

I would call it two more wins and we will be safe, which is a pretty easy target, made by the hard work which has been put in so far.

I know I shouldn't really say were safe when were not but looking at the table, I feel there are too many clubs below us and now we have pulled away from them, especially the bottom 3 or even 4, I think it would be hard for at least 6 of the 8 clubs below to catch us up. However there is always the chance we may be caught and this is why we need to keep trying and playing like we have or just getting the right results.

How about this for an end-of-season goal for the team:

A goal difference of zero or greater.

With 8 games to go, we currently have a deficit of 8 goals. So, obviously, we could win our last 8 games by a margin of one or more goals, or we could win some by 2 goals and draw/lose others - you get the idea.

It'd be yet more evidence of our teams new-found goalscoring ability, and our recent improvements in performance.

I think it's a goal worth going for.

Discuss.

Good plan. I agree that this is entirely achievable and am tempted to even go as far as saying I'd be disapointed if this isn't the case (although I won't).

Archived