Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Points predictions

Season Prediction

If you look at the last column on the link, it gives predictions based on current form for what each team will end on points wise. It predicts we will end up 12, which i think would be damn good considering how the season started. :D:thumbup:

Not quite sure if it will happen though, as it doesnt take into account the fact that we still have Reading, Norwich, Palace and Preston left to play! :whistle:

Season Prediction

If you look at the last column on the link, it gives predictions based on current form for what each team will end on points wise. It predicts we will end up 12, which i think would be damn good considering how the season started. :D:thumbup:

Not quite sure if it will happen though, as it doesnt take into account the fact that we still have Reading, Norwich, Palace and Preston left to play! :whistle:

That would be nice. But I think finishing where we are now is a pretty good finishing, all things considered.

Archived