Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

A tale of 6 cov chavs ..

So ... I miss the game and go with my Dad and brothers too Alton towers for the day ...

Park closes and we're heading home .. It's hitting 7ish so me Dad decides Mickey D's is a good option ... Unaware im in Coventry .. i leave my jacket in the car so im rockin a pair of jeans my city shirt which happens too say on the back "we 8 COV" ... and my city hat ... walk up to the till with my brothers and look round ... 6 little chavs sitting at a table .. no older then 16 i'd say ... and the smallest of them .. about 10 years old ... shouts "MICKEY ADAMS WHOAH" .. i look round at him and smile .. which sets him off into the "Coventry!" chant ... i thought god clever lad he can repeat a word .. so anyway we order meal sit down and all off a sudden i feel a tiny bit of paper hit my back .. i think .. ill let em off with that ... because i'll get done if i hit em ... anyway another one hits me so i kindly turn round and look at the biggest and go .. "was that you?" looking scared shitless he replies "No" then looks at his mates .. i goes "it was you ya lil fock youve got a straw" ... and him n his mates completely avoid eye contact for the next 5 minutes ... they then decide too leave and possibly go onto to another chavish activity ... but as they leave again the little one .. starts chanting "scum scum scum" ... and waits till he's other side of the window then offers me out for one and starts givin it the willy puller salute ... So i smile at him and think is this lad serious ... So i get up start walking towards the door ... and the lil shite runs ... him and his mates r literally 20 metres away .. and i shout "**** cmon then u little coventry ****s" ... they turn around .. and run away ...

Typical Cov fans hey ... "YOU ALWAYS RUN FROM THE LEICESTER!"

Jamo

Archived