Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DaveyJ

Akinbadbuy

I went to watch Sheff yoo play Leeds last night. For some reason Warnock decided to play Ade. Had great fun watching him. He was one on one with Neil Sullivan and after a fairly decent run at goal skyed the ball. lol Then he spent the game miscontroling, getting muscled out of jumping to head goalwards, or missing easily reachable passes. lol The best was hearing Utd fans making comments about him being unlucky etc etc

If Panicbuy reamians their main striker, then at the end of next season we will (hopefully) be switching leagues.

lol... He's a laugh in the Championship but in the Premiership?? Dont get me started......

The poor lads completely lost. He was getting muscled off the ball so much that when he actually was fouled Poll just assumed that it was his mistake and he was trying to get out of it. lol lol

Can't wait to see him on MOTD, it will be so funny watching him.

I heard the match on Radio 5 and they had PT ( scum :mad: ) summerising. You should have heard him singing his praises if he had his head up Badbuys ass any further he would have been able to smell his dredlock lacquer! Still I suppose he had to say good things about someone he shelled out £5m quid for :ermm:

Can't wait to see him on MOTD, it will be so funny watching him.

I heard the match on Radio 5 and they had PT ( scum :mad: ) summerising. You should have heard him singing his praises if he had his head up Badbuys ass any further he would have been able to smell his dredlock lacquer! Still I suppose he had to say good things about someone he shelled out £5m quid for :ermm:

Mmm... dreadlock goodness :D:P:D

THe Utd fans were singing du du du du Akinbiyi, like we do with Matty Fryatt. I know who I'd rather sing about!!!

Archived