Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

My report

Here's the report of my team that I have written for the Melton Times.

I'm not aloud many words, so its a bit short but sweet I like to think.

Oh and the bit about me scoring form 30 yards... well it was 3 really :thumbup:

Tell us what you think.

Leicester league u16

Glenfield 1 vs Melton Foxes 4

Keightley’s wonder strike seals Foxes 4th win on the Trot.

In a game of two halves Foxes Kept their unbeaten run of six going in a difficult away game at Glenfield. The away side adapted to the narrow pitch and played some superb carpet football, they were rewarded after 5 minutes when Lapworth netted from 12 yards out, Foxes doubled the lead almost immediately when Skipper Keightley opened his account for the season with a 30 yard wonder strike. Foxes were on top when Dack pounced on a pin point Walis cross to make it 3-0. Foxes were well into their stride and played some impressive football, the fourth came soon as Dack netted again to give his side a comfortable half time lead.

The away side grew complacent and let Glenfield Get back into the game. They netted early on in the second half and looked likely of mounting a comeback but it was only a consolation as Foxes held on to win 4-1 and go into next weeks cup game against Amateurs in a confident mood.

Archived