Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

My game last night

I made my home debut last night for Holwell, we were playing in the cup againt heather st. john or sumin like that.

Anyway I was started at right back which I was pleased about as most of the team are 18 years old and I'm only 15. We won 3-0 and it was an amazing game, we played superb football and not one player had a bad game.

But with 30 minuted to go my mate who was playing in center mid was fouled by their left winger. Unfortunatly he broke his leg, it was the worst brake I've evr seen in football. I was the nearest player to the incident and I saw close up his leg snaped like a paper fold and seemed to twist around the other lads leg. While we waited for the ambulance which was 30 minutes we were sent back into the changing rooms where I throw up. It kind of made me realise what a silly game football is. After hearing his leg snap and seeing it bend the way it did it was so hard to carry on playin the other 30 minutes as none of us dared tackle. But after 2 and a half hours after kicking off the game finally ended and I played the whole 90 and we are on a cup run :D

Archived