Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Nokia 7610

If carlsberg made mobile phones they would have made the 7610, surely the best phone in the world! My brand new Nokia 7610 was delievered today and its wicked got as a free upgrade on my 6600 which i'm selling now if anybodys intrested. I know alot of you have the 6230 and feel the picture quality is great but you should see it on this when i work out how to load them on to my comp i'll show you and the video recordings last 10 mins on this one instead of 10 secs on my old phone so if anybody has a chance of gettin a nokia 7610 do so they are great :thumbup:

7610's have alot of bad points, i had the choice between the 6230 and the 7610 and i chose the 6230 basically because it got the best ratings.

The size of it is alot better, the 7610 bulges in your pocket when you walk, i hate it when this happens.

I dont like the sys software on it either, overall though it aint bad.

The camera quality is truely amazing but it is the size of a camera... :rolleyes:

Archived