Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

ATTN : Nathan_Ellington_WAFC

Wigan Fan, We dont mind you being on our boards but please give it a rest with the constant abuse !

-Yes Wigan are top of the league , and we ain't !

-Yes Wigan do have a good chance of winning the championship

-Yes we may have two different sports teams playing at our ground

Now get over it !

Wigan Fan, We dont mind you being on our boards but please give it a rest with the constant abuse !

-Yes Wigan are top of the league , and we ain't !

-Yes Wigan do have a good chance of winning the championship

-Yes we may have two different sports teams playing at our ground

Now get over it !

39975[/snapback]

Good post, try and get on with people.

You will start to enjoy being here then. ;)

Yeah but this is a Leicester City forum, you should expect a little abuse towards other sides as we dont expect there supporters on then, you should grin and bare it.

This is a Leicester site and we dont expect continuous abuse and sarcastic comments about us.

Come on, lets get along. :)

I dont mind abit of banter either , But its in nearly every single thread that he replies to , that he abuses LCFC !

40008[/snapback]

Everyday of my life i get abuse for supporting Leicester! you get used to it.Its all good

hhhm this isnt going anywhere

what shall we talk about now chaps?

40015[/snapback]

Wigans years and famous games in the premiership!

Oh thats the end of that then :thumbup:

40019[/snapback]

No need for it.

Trying to get along with Wigan Boy at the moment.

scabrough, how can you expect us to have been in the premiership if we only came in the league in the late 70s and also nearly went out of business in the early 90s?? at present it shows how far we've come playing big clubs like west ham, wolves, derby, leeds, sunderland and nottingham forest who would of thought that 7 years ago ey?

so i suppose you're one of them who live of the history off the club then scabrough fox lol ?

scabrough, how can you expect us to have been in the premiership if we only came in the league in the late 70s and also nearly went out of business in the early 90s?? at present it shows how far we've come playing big clubs like west ham, wolves, derby, leeds, sunderland and nottingham forest who would of thought that 7 years ago ey?

so i suppose you're one of them who live of the history off the club then scabrough fox lol ?

40028[/snapback]

What is a club without History?

Answer Shite

What history has Wigan got, oh yeah none. :thumbup:

Archived