Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

What goes up...

Just browsing team's positions over the last few years, it's interesting to note things like West Ham spending a couple of seasons in the Championship - a team that surrounding this period finished 7th in Premier League in 2001/02 and were FA Cup runners up last year.

We all know the Forest story, once a premiership team, 2002/03 finish of 6th in championship and are now languishing in league one.

2004/05 Watford were among a few teams narrowly escaping relegation, and look at them now.

For a team like ours who have arguably established themselves as a Championship team with an occasional premier streak, I don't think it will be the end of the world if we get relegated.

That's a pretty big if too - at this stage we're in a similar position to Ipswich and I would be very surprised if things don't pick up for both of us.

Course I hope it doesn't happen - something the board, the players and RK will be hoping just as much, and I'm sure they're doing everything to ensure we're getting the best outcomes we can. The most important thing we need to do as fans is get behind the bhoys and give them the moral support they need, so they can get us some wins :thumbup:

Archived