lookwhaticando Posted 31 August 2006 Posted 31 August 2006 Tho this is a sporting story, I'm more interested in the pun than the story - hence its appearance in General. This tickled me, and I hope you all enjoy it too. Chelsea have issued a strongly-worded statement criticising the Football Association's decision to punish them for conducting internal drugs testing.The Blues were fined £40,000 after testing players - including Adrian Mutu, who later tested positive for cocaine - on 12 July 2004. Unauthorised tests contravene FA rules, because the ruling body wants to ensure uniform standards for all clubs. "The FA seems more interested in procedure than substance," say Chelsea. BBC Sport article Substance... haha haha haha. :laugh:
lookwhaticando Posted 31 August 2006 Author Posted 31 August 2006 I KNEW there was going to be a pun in your post Mystic Meg lives!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.