Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

FAO@Scarb'Fox

Its a small campus mate and im sure you know its run through Hull (which is a shite hole ). So at the end of the day the QTS exam you will get will b from Hull Uni.

Scarborough is a lovely place, its only a small town but its got a nice liitle vive to it. The plus parts are you will be around the sea and the yorkshire moors. Also next year for freshers week i will be helping arrange it so it will be crazy!!

I have mates doing the Taching course and they all like it, you go every wednesday and teach at schools. If you choose teaching and biology you get to go to Millport with the marine biology lot, thats a great laugh.

The campus is on first name terms with each other and its not like at school everyone is equal no one cares about your background (the same at every uni i imagine)

I dont really know what else to say mate, it is alright, im enjoying it.

Keep an eye on these

Scarbra

calvinos

Have you got any mor specific questions, It will be good to have another city fan around :thumbup:

Cheers mate! Yea i no it's run by Hull (would call it a shite hole, but the lovely gf is next to me, and she's from there! and also what i've seen of Hull it's very nice!)

It's near a golf course isn't it!

Nah not doing biology, English instead! You no owt about that course!??

Cheers mate! Yea i no it's run by Hull (would call it a shite hole, but the lovely gf is next to me, and she's from there! and also what i've seen of Hull it's very nice!)

It's near a golf course isn't it!

Nah not doing biology, English instead! You no owt about that course!??

42663[/snapback]

The Uni fields back on to the golf course.

No dont know much about about english heard its very good through.

Scarborough is a cool place to be!!!!

Archived