Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

No need to go to Sweden

Mrs Deathside is still really píssed off with me because I saw Backyard Babies (at a festival in Belgium) and she didn't

Consequently she demanded that as a birthday pressie I take her to Sweden in a couple of weeks time as they have a gig over there

When I checked the tour dates I saw that they've now added 4 UK shows - Starting the day after I get back from Singapore - That'll save me a few quids :D:ph34r:

Mrs Deathside is still really píssed off with me because I saw Backyard Babies (at a festival in Belgium) and she didn't

Consequently she demanded that as a birthday pressie I take her to Sweden in a couple of weeks time as they have a gig over there

When I checked the tour dates I saw that they've now added 4 UK shows - Starting the day after I get back from Singapore - That'll save me a few quids :D:ph34r:

lol you jammy git, got a lil lucky there didn't you??

Have you even noticed Mrs DS being pissed off at you inbetween FoxesTalking and playing on your recently acquired XBox 360??

You not already bought a ticket for the Sweden gig then? 'Cos I know lookydoodledoo will be willing to buy it off you if you have :P:ph34r:

lol you jammy git, got a lil lucky there didn't you??

Have you even noticed Mrs DS being pissed off at you inbetween FoxesTalking and playing on your recently acquired XBox 360??

You not already bought a ticket for the Sweden gig then? 'Cos I know lookydoodledoo will be willing to buy it off you if you have :P:ph34r:

Are you saying that the looker is into Sweden or Backyard Babies or both? :blink::ph34r:

Are you saying that the looker is into Sweden or Backyard Babies or both? :blink::ph34r:

I'm saying that lookydoo is well into Sweden, for reasons found all over General Chat :):yesyes: Not sure where he stands on Backyard Babies, but I'm sure he'd go if it got him to Sweden :cool:

I'm saying that lookydoo is well into Sweden, for reasons found all over General Chat :):yesyes: Not sure where he stands on Backyard Babies, but I'm sure he'd go if it got him to Sweden :cool:

Aha I see (Aha were Norwegian I think - Not Swedish)

So basically you are saying if I spent less time Xbox 360ing and more time Foxstalking I'd already know the answer :ph34r:

Aha I see (Aha were Norwegian I think - Not Swedish)

So basically you are saying if I spent less time Xbox 360ing and more time Foxstalking I'd already know the answer :ph34r:

Aye t'is exactly what I'm saying. Your increased absence from the forum has led you to miss information and fall behind in terms of knowledge. Maybe you need to rest the Xbox and come back here for a while, just 'til you catch up ;):thumbup:

Aye t'is exactly what I'm saying. Your increased absence from the forum has led you to miss information and fall behind in terms of knowledge. Maybe you need to rest the Xbox and come back here for a while, just 'til you catch up ;):thumbup:

Miss Information sounds very interesting - Is that another name for Cisono? - Didn't notice that one in the Mr Men thread though :ph34r:

Miss Information sounds very interesting - Is that another name for Cisono? - Didn't notice that one in the Mr Men thread though :ph34r:

:laugh: I don't think I meant it like that!! You'd have to ask the lookster about that one :thumbup: .. Or you could ask the lady herself, although I think on looky gets to call her special nicknames lol:unsure:

(who are Backyard Babies btw if you don't mind me asking??)

:laugh: I don't think I meant it like that!! You'd have to ask the lookster about that one :thumbup: .. Or you could ask the lady herself, although I think on looky gets to call her special nicknames lol:unsure:

(who are Backyard Babies btw if you don't mind me asking??)

Backyard Babies are a Swedish band influenced by bands like Ramones, Dead Boys, New York Dolls etc

pr-backyard_babies.jpgbackyard-babies.jpg

800px-Backyard_Babies.jpg

Website

Backyard Babies on wikipedia.org

Archived