Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crystal Palace

Latest ticket news.

We have been allocated 1064 tickets for this match priced at £25 Adults, £15 Seniors(60+) and £15 Under 16's.

Tickets will go on sale as follows;

Monday 26th February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 27th February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 28th February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 1st March - Members

Friday 2nd March - General Sale

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 9.30am and are priced as follows;

Adult (Season Ticket Holder) £14.50

Concession (Season Ticket Holder) £12.50

Adult (Non Season Ticket Holder) £15.50

Concession (Non Season Ticket Holder) £13.50

For trains, use this link.

And this link for the National Express.

For those driving, directions etc can be found here...

Please keep to useful advice on parking, pre-match eating and drinking etc. Unnecessary posts WILL be deleted. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

The train link you have posted is no use to me.

I am planning to drive to Stanmore Tube Station and then get the tube to central London.

Obviously the tube does not go as far south as Thornton Heath so how would I get from either Central London or the furthest tube station south of London, to Thornton Heath, please.

Any information would be great cheers.

I am planning to drive to Stanmore Tube Station and then get the tube to central London.

Obviously the tube does not go as far south as Thornton Heath so how would I get from either Central London or the furthest tube station south of London, to Thornton Heath, please.

get the tube to victoria then you have to get a train to croyden, thats what me and wils are doing anyway :dunno:

I do apologise. However, surely typing "London Underground" or something along those lines into Google might have been more productive. :dunno:

Archived