Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Foxes Betting

I don't use it, but I but a bet on in ground. Being an internet programmer I know too much to bet online.

But I'd like to see the club do all it's own online stuff than just farm it out to a company the makes a LCFC skin and filters the articles so it's just LCFC. The Official site is just souless and no sense of community, to me Foxestalk does everything the official site should do.

If the club did it themselves they could do stuff like letting Season ticket holders free access to the video stuff, maybe a code on normal tickets could give people access for 2 weeks.....

anyhow, sorry got kinda sidetracked....

Online betting is actually quite a bit of work and it's probibly 1 aspect that it's actually wise to contract out.

I don't use it, but I but a bet on in ground. Being an internet programmer I know too much to bet online.

But I'd like to see the club do all it's own online stuff than just farm it out to a company the makes a LCFC skin and filters the articles so it's just LCFC. The Official site is just souless and no sense of community, to me Foxestalk does everything the official site should do.

If the club did it themselves they could do stuff like letting Season ticket holders free access to the video stuff, maybe a code on normal tickets could give people access for 2 weeks.....

anyhow, sorry got kinda sidetracked....

Online betting is actually quite a bit of work and it's probibly 1 aspect that it's actually wise to contract out.

It's actually alot easier than you think, ABETA Technology have a internet program which is used by the likes of Sean Graham and Super Soccer and I think it costs around 10-20k.

LBO's will soon be able to offer a maximum 5k payout on FOBT's (Fixed odds betting terminals) compared to the max £500 payout which is available now and I think these would do amazingly well in a stadium or outside the stadium.

I agree the club should start to create it's own 'Official Website' content.

Archived