Guest Bocadillo Posted 11 July 2004 Posted 11 July 2004 Are you following City on their Scottish pre-season tour? Do you fancy a game (or two, or three) representing City fans, whilst you're up there? During the season I organise games for the InternetFoxes. We normally meet teams representing the fans of our opponents on the morning of the match. My counterparts from St Johnstone, Partick Thistle and Kilmarnock have all asked me if I can bring up a team for a series of matches before our pre-season games, but embaressingly few of the usual players will be making trip - they are involved in a tournament in Leeds next weekend and can't get their passes signed for consecutive weekends Even so, I am hoping that there will be enough City fans going up to Scotland to organise some kind of informal games. If you are going up to Scotland and fancy a game please let me know, either here or by email to: enquiries (dot) ifoxes (at) ntlworld (dot) com Bob
Scow Posted 11 July 2004 Posted 11 July 2004 I might go St Johnstone on the 24th July if anyone can give me a lift.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.