Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stoke City

Latest ticket news.

We have been allocated 500 tickets for this match priced at £19 Adults, £12 Seniors (over 65), £12 Under 17's and £9 under 11's.

Tickets for this match will go on sale as follows;

Monday 19th March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 20th March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 21st March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 22nd March - Members

Friday 23rd March - General sale

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 12.30pm and is priced at £12.50 Adult STH, £10.50 Concession STH and £13.50 Adults and £11.50 Concessions.

For trains, use this link.

And this link for the National Express.

For those driving, directions etc can be found here...

Please keep to useful advice on parking, pre-match eating and drinking etc. Unnecessary posts WILL be deleted. :thumbup:

Please note that Stoke have previously given small allocations, and that normally you can pay on the day (last season there was no advance ticket sale). I think the away end can hold up to about 4-5,000.

Please note that Stoke have previously given small allocations, and that normally you can pay on the day (last season there was no advance ticket sale). I think the away end can hold up to about 4-5,000.

Does anybody know if stoke are opening the car park out side the ground for away fans? I remember last season you could pay £5 before the date of the game and they would give you an admission ticket for the car park :dunno:

Does anybody know if stoke are opening the car park out side the ground for away fans? I remember last season you could pay £5 before the date of the game and they would give you an admission ticket for the car park :dunno:

is parking that bad then

• 2 weeks later...

i managed to get parked at pub opposite ground last season, cost a fiver!

had a pre-order form thingy but i dont know weather to cancel my ticket for this game i aint really keen on going now, ahhhhh dunno what to do.......

Stoke to leicester usually only takes 1hour 20 i'd say. Parking is usually quite difficult around the area, cant remember seeing any matchday car parks tbh. :dunno:

1hr max is what i usually do it in when travelling back from Leicester to Blackpool and thats with stopping at McDonalds near Uttoxeter, A50 Groby Road, all the way to the ground easy as pie.

Archived