Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iwansgap

Milan's strategy?

Generally, when a new manager comes in - the team wins. Now, we've got five games left - if we don't beat Norwich, perhaps sacking Wortho and getting another new manager to try again would work. Five new managers can't all lose their first game can they??!!

Thracian already brought this little "strategy" to mind earlier this week.

It's an interesting theory, but that's probably all it is.

Why leave it so late? If he pulled the trigger earlier, we'd be safer earlier (if that was the strategy and it worked).

I'm inclined to believe it's a bit of a coincidence more than anything else - the conditions were all right for the Worthington appointment - Norwich at home or not. :ph34r:

Thracian already brought this little "strategy" to mind earlier this week.

It's an interesting theory, but that's probably all it is.

Why leave it so late? If he pulled the trigger earlier, we'd be safer earlier (if that was the strategy and it worked).

I'm inclined to believe it's a bit of a coincidence more than anything else - the conditions were all right for the Worthington appointment - Norwich at home or not. :ph34r:

I think we were approaching a game where our opponents had little to play for but now they will be really up for it because its Wortho. It may have been an appointment a game early lol?

Generally, when a new manager comes in - the team wins. Now, we've got five games left - if we don't beat Norwich, perhaps sacking Wortho and getting another new manager to try again would work. Five new managers can't all lose their first game can they??!!

We have sacked too many managers in the last few years & look where it's got us. The players have been as much to blame & I just hope that we can pull a miracle outta the bag before the end of the season

Archived