Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hogesar

Norwich City Fan here!

Hey all,

Just wondered what you all thought on worthington really!

I do feel sorry for you, and honestly believe this was the wrong appointment if you intend to stay in this league!

Dont sign him permenently, he'll just rob 700k of you, even when his time is up!

Am i right in thinking he brought on a defender when there was a striker on the bench late-ish into the game?

Oh, and for the goals, i hope for them to be uploaded onto my own site soon @ http://www.ncfc-goals.2ya.com

many thanks,

hogesar

I think DavieG's sig summs it up perfectly:

'Its not the despair I can handle that, its the hope that gets me!'

How many of you think he might get a contract, especially if he wins the next 3 or something?

It wouldnt make snese for worthington to risk any reputation for 5 games if he's not going to get anything at the end!

hogesar

How many of you think he might get a contract, especially if he wins the next 3 or something?

It wouldnt make snese for worthington to risk any reputation for 5 games if he's not going to get anything at the end!

hogesar

I would disagree with him risking his reputation. At the end of the day Kelly was taking us down so if we go down its still Kellys fault. If he keeps us up well then he a hero.

Archived