Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

Leicester City Legands Game?

Hello there Foxes fans,

Craig Adams here. Now I would like to know more about this Leicester City Legands Match which might be taking place?

I heard from a certain Bernie Adams from Burbage and from Castle Mead Radio that Leicester City are planning this.

And players are going to be involved are the likes of Muzzy Izzet, Emile Heskey, Tony Cottee.

All I need to know is what date and time it's taking place at The Walkers Stadium.

Also how much the ticket prices are going to be aswell.

Many Thanks

Craig Adams

Hello there Foxes fans,

Craig Adams here. Now I would like to know more about this Leicester City Legands Match which might be taking place?

I heard from a certain Bernie Adams from Burbage and from Castle Mead Radio that Leicester City are planning this.

And players are going to be involved are the likes of Muzzy Izzet, Emile Heskey, Tony Cottee.

All I need to know is what date and time it's taking place at The Walkers Stadium.

Also how much the ticket prices are going to be aswell.

Many Thanks

Craig Adams

Leicester Legends Charity Match

Sunday, April 29 - ko 3pm

A Walkers Charity football match involving former Leicester City Legends and celebrities.

Tickets for this match are on sale from the Ticket Office and are priced at £10 Adults and £ 5 for children or a family ticket (2 Adults, 3 children) costs £20.

Archived