Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mbd123

One more thing please

It would be a perfect wekend if Derby lose then that c....t Taylor gets sacked aswell, not too much to ask is it ? l suppose its unlikley that both things could happen on the same day but things are going so well just now.

It would be a perfect wekend if Derby lose then that c....t Taylor gets sacked aswell, not too much to ask is it ? l suppose its unlikley that both things could happen on the same day but things are going so well just now.

Palace might then get a manager we might be after! :angry:

Taylor needs another season to really "mould" Palace into a championship "force"... if you ask me :thumbup::whistle:

Palace might then get a manager we might be after! :angry:

Taylor needs another season to really "mould" Palace into a championship "force"... if you ask me :thumbup::whistle:

Downward looking you mean. lol to that

Damn right... i mean Palace really havent had a full "Taylor" rebuilding yet, give him a chance... maybe he'll nab Aki from Burnley :D:whistle:

Better still he can 'sell' him deep freeze and any other useless players we need rid of, that'll keep palace in the championship for sure :whistle:

Archived