Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

pressman want first team jersey!

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Stor...,864318,00.html

Pressman wants first-team jersey

Goalkeeper Kevin Pressman intends challenging established number one Ian Walker for his first-team shirt at Leicester next season.

Pressman arrived at the Walkers Stadium after being released by Sheffield Wednesday, for whom he made 480 appearances during almost 19 years at Hillsborough.

The 36-year-old said: "This is a new beginning for me and I want to get myself out there on the pitch and prove I'm still a good goalkeeper. Of course it's up to the manager to select the team but I want to give it my best shot here."

Meanwhile, City completed a clean sweep of three victories as their Scottish tour concluded with a 3-2 win over Kilmarnock.

David Connolly bagged a brace and Gareth Williams was also on target in the victory, which followed wins against St Johnstone and Partick.

what a bad thought pressman in goal :o

I cant see him getting anywhere near it

I can't see him getting in it, the first team jersey.

Just give him 90 minutes of pies and he'll be happy on he bench! His dosent even compare to walker really!

Just give him 90 minutes of pies and he'll be happy on he bench! His dosent even compare to walker really!

I wasnt saying he shouldnt get it, i was saying he was too fat for the shirt, all that girth can't be packed into walkers jersey.

I wasnt saying he shouldnt get it, i was saying he was too fat for the shirt, all that girth can't be packed into walkers jersey.

hahahahahahahahaha! Class! To get him into one they would need one made out of spandex! :blink::unsure::( *shivers*

Archived