Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststandtom

Leicester band releases E.P. on iTunes

Hi All,

Leicester band 'The Screening' are making waves into the Los Angeles music scene

and Eponymously titled debut E.P. is now available to purchase from iTunes.

Released through L.A. based label Intravenous Records the E.P. contains 7 songs priced at 79p each or just £4.74 for the collection

'Go'

'You Got Me'

'Diem'

'My Friends'

'God Only Knows'

'So Cool'

'I Can't Wait'

Our Video for ‘Diem’ is nearing completion and soon to be featured on www.myspace.com

See our personal profile for updates/details www.myspace.com/screening

Also, we play a hometown show at The Charlotte on Saturday 30th June

Tickets available for £5 in Rockaboom and also at

Summer Sundae Festival (but hopefully not to clash with the Blackpool game!!!) in August

Hope you can support the band and check out the songs online

www.myspace.com/screening and

www.myspace.com/thescreeningfans

Blue Army!!!!!

DROWNED IN SOUND

''the coolest songs from the 'Pretty In Pink' soundtrack given a 21st Century Midlands makeover''

NME

''Having picked up a recent support slot with Morning Runner and We are Scientists, The Screening have been building a great buzz. In a visceral wave of cut throat guitar riffs and punchy choruses, the band echo Ash before they discovered tattoos and Suede before they got shit. Theres spirit in abundance and some top tunes to boot''

DROWNED IN SOUND

'' The Screening actually mould the accelerated guitar histrionics of say, Joey Santiago with the lush vocal harmonies of someone like Silver Sun or The Wonder Stuff, providing the vital ingredients for a concoction known to these ears as perfect pop music.''

CABARET/ROCK CITY NOTTINGHAM

''The Screening have more hooks than a fishermans wicker basket, and their delicate interplay between 80s tinged Killerisms and late 90s Britpop will stand them in good stead for daytime radio airplay.''

Archived