Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcwill

Help me with photoshop

Can you help me

when i do more than one rectangle you cant view both at the same time and Im stuck until I find out how to fix it.

Let me know what I'm doing wrong

Also I dunno if you know me Teeno but im the disloyal one who you saw in mcdonalds on saturday night

I would put in a picture but im not clever enough to do that either

I want to draw two rectangles next to each other.

On a new sheet I click on the rectangle tool next to the pen tool on the side bar.

I draw rectangle and it creates a new layer with it on.

When I draw another it looses being able to see the first one even though there not over lapping. If I click on the first ones layer I can see that but not the other and neither print out.

The eye is on both layers so I should be able to see them but it real terms its invisible (printing it out)

Try doing that on yours and see what happens but i really need to sort it out

(even angrier face thing)

I want to draw two rectangles next to each other.

On a new sheet I click on the rectangle tool next to the pen tool on the side bar.

I draw rectangle and it creates a new layer with it on.

When I draw another it looses being able to see the first one even though there not over lapping.  If I click on the first ones layer I can see that but not the other and neither print out.

The eye is on both layers so I should be able to see them but it real terms its invisible (printing it out)

Try doing that on yours and see what happens but i really need to sort it out

(even angrier face thing)

67532[/snapback]

Have you still got this problem?

Let me know if you have, ill sort things out for you.

Archived