Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chambo_9

City 15's V Iowa

Was a well played game gd patches of play from both teams but the 15's came out on top. goals from me (ash chambers) and callum riley won the game. things going gud for this age group won all pre season games :D

Was a well played game gd patches of play from both teams but the 15's came out on top. goals from me (ash chambers) and callum riley won the game. things going gud for this age group won all pre season games :D

Callum Riley scored? I am mates with him. I used to play with him in U-10's. I go the same school as him. He is one of the best youngsters i have ever seen. Really skillful.

Callum Riley scored? I am mates with him. I used to play with him in U-10's. I go the same school as him. He is one of the best youngsters i have ever seen. Really skillful.

what school did you used to go to? i heard of callum riley. is he the one that used to(or still does) near narborough road.

Archived