Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Technology

It seems everything that can go wrong goes wrong with me! :(

Wheather it be phones, laptop, my car etc.

I really must be the unluckiest person ever. here is one of my stories.

Last i decided to get a new phone after i was a bit old fashioned and wasnt with 'it'. My mate you worked at Orange helped me order a T610 on line. All good so far.

I paid for a 12 month contact, insurance and fast devilery. It was next day devilered so i waited out side the uni post office as i was in halls at the time and all mail addressed to halls went there when i got a phone call from my sister in leicester saying i had a pacel from o2-online :mad:

so i had to wait 7 days before the end of term and i got back to leicester. I opened it up and it was all there and i charged it up no problems after a quick phone call to my old boss he said he had some hours behind the bar and in the kitchen for me. So a couple of days later i took the phone to work after just havong got used to it and stored all my numbers etc. I finished work and early and went to the staff room to get my stuff when i noticed my phone wasnt there :mad: hang on luke had the same phone so he might have picked it up my accident nope. so i asked someone to ring it and to see if i could find as it might have fallen out...but nope. So i tried ringing it and after 3 rings it turned of :mad::mad::mad: some bugger had nicked it.

That night i phoned o2 to report it lost and to block all numbers and all i got was bloody answer phones as customer services are hardly ever open. The next day iwent early into work and my manger told me it wasnt just my phone, but someones wallet and cds had gone....at the point i relised how lucky i was as in the staff room i had my armani watch worth 250 squids, my wallet, car keys etc.

So the police were reported and i got a crime reference number and officer ID number...and the police told us it wasnt just the horse and hounds that got done over also the Grange and Oadby Owl got robbed.

I Phoned up 02 and gave them all the details and they said they needed a repair bill for the door (which wasnt possible as it was a big company and repairs were done interuntally) or a police report (not poss as when i phoned the police station they said it was against the data protection act). so my area manger on headed paper sent a fax - which they lost :mad::mad: -and so gave another number to call on which was a false number :mad:

The crime ref number should have been enough...after phone after phone i was getting no where just getting blanks..02 did however send me a new sim card..but what fecking good is a sim with no phone i ask ya?????

I must have spent about 30 quid phoning 02 on there preminium rate number at one point i even went to 02 in the shires and asked to use there phone but it would connect as it was a premium rate number....so 02 couldnt afford to pay 02?? :mad::mad::mad:

barstools

so i had to pay up the rest of my contract at 35 quid a month for 12 months after having 3 days worth out of the phone. 02 could clearly see i activated my sim and then 3 days later reported stolen so why would a want a replacement phone which was the same phone :mad::mad:

NEVER GO ON 02 THEY RIP YOU OF

thank you

My parents had complicated problems with O2 also that I won't go into right now. It only sorted itself out once we informed them that BBC Watchdog were interested in our story.

84647[/snapback]

yeah i keep meaning to a letter saying i will inform the customer and BBC watchdog

Archived