Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

xbox live

i going to sound like a right thick prune here but oh well.

right, im thinking of getting xbox live, right i know you need to pay memberhsip and all that. thats sorted. now, my 360 is nowhere near my pc, so id have to get a wireless adapter aswell. is that all i need?, its just i asked a mate but he didnt really explain it well, sounds too simple really, do i have to have wirless internet or what?

cheers and sorry for being thick!

:thumbup:

right, im thinking of getting xbox live, right i know you need to pay memberhsip and all that. thats sorted. now, my 360 is nowhere near my pc, so id have to get a wireless adapter aswell. is that all i need?, its just i asked a mate but he didnt really explain it well, sounds too simple really, do i have to have wirless internet or what?

If you have wireless internet a wireless adapter is good but it will cost you about £55.

if you only have a router which is connected to your pc you will need one hell of a long ethernet cable to connect it.

Hope that makes sense.......

You need a wireless CONNECTION i.e a router sending out a wireless signall to the wireless adapter for your xbox. If you dont have a router, theres no wireless signal for the adapter to pick up. That explained it ok for you?

To sum up you need:

-computer

-modem

-router

-xbox wireless adapter

-xbox

-live subscription

Archived