Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leicester City Home & Away Information

There are a number of questions that regularly appear on the forum. To help, they will be collated in this topic, for easy reference.

What priority am I?

Details can be found in this thread

How many tickets can I buy? I am a STH/member/general public.

Details can be found here.

Selling arrangements can be found here; please not that in some situations (Cup replays etc), selling arrangements may be altered due to time constraints etc.

I don't have priority/I have low priority; will I be able to get tickets?

Unless someone can provide a crystal ball, the likelihood of getting tickets is a matter of common sense and educated guess work.

Bear in mind that midweek games do not always sell as well as if the game was held at the weekend, and that holidays may also affect attendances.

What travel options are there for the [insert club] match?

The club runs its own travel service to away games, Fox Travel. Contact the Ticket Office for details.

Ausden Clark also provides supporters travel. Details here

If you wish to use the trains, all of the train operators have websites where ticket information and prices can be found. There are also websites like the Trainline, or National Rail Enquiries that may be of use. If tickets look expensive, try splitting the journey to reduce costs (i.e. for cheaper travel to Sheffield, buy a return from Leicester to Derby and then a return from Derby to Sheffield). Tickets for all legs can be brought at the same time; you don't need to buy at the connecting station.

Coach operators such as National Express or Megabus may also be an option.

This thread is for reference; if you wish to discuss any of the stats, please wait for the appropriate chit-chat thread.

If you are able to help with any missing information, please PM me.

When it comes to determining the likelihood of games selling out, common sense is required. A local derby, especially on a Saturday will sell quickly. From the info I found, only Derby and Forest didn't make it past members sale. Bear in mind the other factors, distance, day the game was played, the date (holidays v non-holidays), team performance, cost, new ground etc. For ticket info, I have listed only full adult price. For an indication on pricing this season across the board, see this thread, kindly put together by IanC.

For obvious reasons, there's no data for the following:

Burnley

Hull City

Leeds Utd

Millwall

Norwich City

Portsmouth

Info collated:

2009-10AwayFixtures-1.jpg?t=1282074766

Archived