Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststandtom

The Screening play for The Harley Staples Cancer Trust

The Screening are playing a show at the o2 Academy in Leicester on Saturday 18th February in order to raise money for

The Harley Staples Cancer Trust.

Tickets are £7 and are available from Rockboom in St. Martins Square, Leicester or online at http://www.wegottickets.com/event/146833

All profits from the show with go to the cause which gives respite to children and family who are dealing with the trauma of cancer in their lives.

Harley's charity is part of the 'One In A Million' campaign that the football club are currently running.

To Find out more about The Harley Staples Cancer Trust please visit www.harleystaples.co.uk

www.facebook.com/events/211662542242013/ - Join our Facebook group for the gig

Cheers

Listen to some tunes here :

Hi Tom, that's good to hear. Haven't heard much of your recent stuff so I'll check out soundcloud when I get home (if I get the chance, that is. I have a two year old son these days so that eats up a lot of my spare time!)

You playing Summer Sundae next year? You must be due another slot.

Cheers,

Loz

we played two consecutive years and were on quite early on both times on a saturday. city were at home both times so it was get on do the gig and miss the first 5 minutes of the match whilst sprinting down. tight jeans and leather jacket in august sun = not good.

i missed the festival still city won both games :)

Archived