Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Half time entry

Just wondering if you can enter the stadium at half time or earlier? I've go tickets for this Saturday's match against Peterborough, however I had previously promised to take my sisters to the airport and wont get back in time for kick off.

My understanding is you're allowed entry up until half time. They have just a few turnstiles open, which close at half time.

OH arrived on the stroke of half time a couple of seasons back (STH), as his incoming flight was late, and had to beg a steward to let him in via the smoking areas. He advises "don't be a dick", and had asked how can he gain entrance, as nowhere was open. Stewards were pretty reasonable about it.

My understanding is you're allowed entry up until half time. They have just a few turnstiles open, which close at half time.

OH arrived on the stroke of half time a couple of seasons back (STH), as his incoming flight was late, and had to beg a steward to let him in via the smoking areas. He advises "don't be a dick", and had asked how can he gain entrance, as nowhere was open. Stewards were pretty reasonable about it.

Haha nice one Lisa, I'll use that phrase if all else fails :thumbup:

Archived