Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

A Squad Game.

On another thread!! But it would have been 4-5-1

Marshall. Dd. James. Dyer( I suppose) "should be schullup"

Knock

Nugent

Oh right ....

Schlupp whose had a lot less time in the team than most. But yeah I'm sure if wed have played that we would've definitely won, was silly of Pearson to play a formation and team he knew wouldn't win...

?

Oh right ....

Schlupp whose had a lot less time in the team than most. But yeah I'm sure if wed have played that we would've definitely won, was silly of Pearson to play a formation and team he knew wouldn't win...

?

I take it by your last stupid sentence that you don't have a constructive argument to come back with. So with your thoughts on schullup, I take it when wood was signed you were outraged that he was put straight in the starting 11, beens as he'd had no time in the team before that. Schullup has done a lot more in his very limited amount of first team action for us than waghorn has done in his many opportunitys.

I take it by your last stupid sentence that you don't have a constructive argument to come back with. So with your thoughts on schullup, I take it when wood was signed you were outraged that he was put straight in the starting 11, beens as he'd had no time in the team before that. Schullup has done a lot more in his very limited amount of first team action for us than waghorn has done in his many opportunitys.

Constructive goes out the window when you didn't back up your original response ,ladened with sarcasm, with a constructive response yourself....but back to the football.

Lets agree to disagree. I can't even be bothered to argue. But yeah obviously i was 'outraged' bringing wood in to the side , a player who had played most of the season for millwall and was one of the highest scorers in the league. Whereas schlupp who must've played a handful of games at left mid, who has in fact played more at left back and up front, would be a better choice than vardy, waghorn, dyer etc,....out of position....out of the squad....in manchester...Definitely! :P

Hindsight :)

Archived