Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jake145

What's happening?

I simply can't believe what's happening. We were contesting for automatic promotion, now I can't even see us making the play offs. If our games were only 80 minutes long, we'd be top, easily. It's the same old Leicester.

Tonight we deserved a point, at least. We fought hard, but it wasn't enough. The only header we won in their half of the pitch was when Schmeichel came up for the corner.

Rant over.

Chris Wood. Watch his body language. No-one likes him. He doesn't want to be here, doesnt want to play for us. Pure speculation of course, but my bet is that he got a bit too big headed after he scored a few when he first arrived. Nigel fell out with him hence the weird injury/non-injury thing and the rest of the players don't like him, especially Nuge, hence why we can't score for shit.

Chris Wood. Watch his body language. No-one likes him. He doesn't want to be here, doesnt want to play for us. Pure speculation of course, but my bet is that he got a bit too big headed after he scored a few when he first arrived. Nigel fell out with him hence the weird injury/non-injury thing and the rest of the players don't like him, especially Nuge, hence why we can't score for shit.

Yeah - I heard about the falling out between Woods and Pearson, but surely he isn't just playing for the manager? What about us fans that turn up week in, week out to watch them give below average performances?

Archived