Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
crisp monster

for my kids

Been a city fan all my life and been through pretty much every emotion.

Seen them win cups, get promoted and get trounced and relegated as well.

But my kids have seen very little excitement.

They've had season tickets for 3 years now and living in Bedford are forever surrounded by ' fans ' of the Utds etc

even there cousins are Chelsea fans so when they get together we haven't got much of an argument.

Always wearing their city shirts and are true blues.

So not for me Leicester - ive been there before, raise the roof, put in a performance and give them there moment.

Cheers

even there cousins are Chelsea fans so when they get together we haven't got much of an argument.

WHAT????

They are Chelsea fans !! And you haven't got much of an argument?!?!?!?

Must be my age, but Leicester /Chelsea have more of a history than any other Leicester v ? Combination

That last post is directed at crisp monsters comments by the way

Feel a bit like that myself mate, I was fortunate enough as a kid to have a dad that took me up and down the country following City including the Wembley trips. I have 3 young nephews now and would love to take them to Wembley so they can experience watching city there like I was lucky enough to at their age!

WHAT????

They are Chelsea fans !! And you haven't got much of an argument?!?!?!?

Must be my age, but Leicester /Chelsea have more of a history than any other Leicester v ? Combination

That last post is directed at crisp monsters comments by the way

strange one really but to give you a bit if an example.

nieces birthday and the family met up in a Chinese restaurant on new years day.

we had to go straight there after beating huddersfield 6-1 - my kids were full of it - their cousins just mocked them and my bruv in law sat there looking smug.

we were going well @ the time but in the last decade Chelsea have done just about everything possible and we've won league 1 - they've played in every major European ground ( and won) and we've been to Barnsley.

I haven't got an argument because there isn't one, i'll stand my ground and stick up for my club but when we meet up I try not to talk too much about footie.

although my other bruv in law is forest and my dad in law is Luton so we can take the p out of them :-)

Where are you from in Bedford if you don't mind me asking?

hi Muzzy

I'm from castle rd area, bruvs in Putnoe and my mate's in queens park.

Me and my mate are ST holders and will probably renew so if your around this area and want to car share for next season, let us know.

My kids have ST's and midweek games are a bit late for them so sometimes theres tickets that just need upgrading

Archived