Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

de vries

I know some peolpe(a lot) dont like him in the team. I will be honest and say i am one of them, but i think we really have to get behind him and the team for the 1st ten games or so. He is trying his hardest, i bet all the moaners could do nowhere near as good as him. He really is our 2nd best striker at the moment. For his 1st goal against oxford he had to really dig the ball out from under his feet and chip the goalie, his only problem being he wants 5 touches on the ball to try and walk it in the net insted of using instinct and whacking it one. So can we try and support the big man please.........oh and if we all got scarfs and held them up and sang(ala anfield) i think will be good.

devries whooo whooooooooo whooooo

devries whooo whooooooooo whooooo

he comes from surinam

he hates the nottinghammmm

de vries whoooo whoooo whooooo......repeat(ala viera song)

we are blue

we are white

we are fu####ng dynamite

leicester cityyyyyyyy

leicester cityyyyyyyy

I know some peolpe(a lot) dont like him in the team. I will be honest and say i am one of them, but i think we really have to get behind him and the team for the 1st ten games or so. He is trying his hardest, i bet all the moaners could do nowhere near as good as him. He really is our 2nd best striker at the moment.

So can we try and support the big man please.........oh and if we all got scarfs and held them up and sang(ala anfield) i think will be good.

148025[/snapback]

I do agree with you De Vries is a really likeable guy and he has been working hard with the rest of the team. It is our duty to support him!

cisono.

I know some peolpe(a lot) dont like him in the team. I will be honest and say i am one of them, but i think we really have to get behind him and the team for the 1st ten games or so. He is trying his hardest, i bet all the moaners could do nowhere near as good as him. He really is our 2nd best striker at the moment. For his 1st goal against oxford he had to really dig the ball out from under his feet and chip the goalie, his only problem being he wants 5 touches on the ball to try and walk it in the net insted of using instinct and whacking it one. So can we try and support the big man please.........oh and if we all got scarfs and held them up and sang(ala anfield) i think will be good.

hmmmm just like me :rolleyes: but i am a keeper so i guess i can be let of :D

Archived