Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Targets still monitored

Leicester City will continue to keep tabs on potential transfer targets and may look into taking people on loan until the season's end.The transfer window shut last week but, the Premiership apart, clubs can still take players on loan.

Assistant boss Rob Kelly said City have a 'hit-list' of players that they will continue to monitor, he said: "We have kept an eye out on players. It's an international week but we will be at games.

"It's the right thing to do. The management will be at games between now and when the players report back.

"We have a hit-list of players, of people we will be monitoring.

"You have to be thinking one or two steps ahead," he told the Leicester Mercury. any suggestions on who it may be? :cool:

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/news_details....&l_id=2&t_id=41

I'd like to see Kenton return on loan as he's not figured for Southampton. I felt he did well towards the end of last season and is quick and versatile, which are good qualities to have when we defend high up the pitch.

Just to add to that, when Levein tied up the deal for Sturm, he said that there would probably be more Slovenian imports, but there hasn't been....

:ermm: He didn't tie up the deal though. It fell through!

I don't think he'd want to risk having egg all over his face again.

Just to add to that, when Levein tied up the deal for Sturm, he said that there would probably be more Slovenian imports, but there hasn't been. Not good enough? Or just not searched for anymore? I personally would like it if he persued these "untapped" markets. There are plenty of bargains out there...

Well, he did have at least three Croats over as trialists in July ...

Granted, Croats are not Slovenians, but I am not sure if you really DID mean Slovenians anyway.

In the end, if you remember, he decided they weren't right for our team...

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Robinho wasnt it?

Something like that...Apparently they just wernt good enought to follow into the footsteps of .... Connolly, muzzy and Freund ... so we simply sent em packin to play for mickey mouse spanish teams :D

Archived