Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Begging Letter

I’ll come straight to the point, I’m on the scrounge!

I’m running the Robin Hood half marathon this Sunday and would very much welcome any sponsorship you can give me.

Thirteen and a half miles is a hell of a long way for a fat lad, despite the last few months of training!

Any money I raise will be split between When You Wish Upon a Star (an East Midlands based charity that grants wishes for terminally ill children – meeting their favourite celebrity / going to Lapland to meet Father Christmas etc) and the Foxes Trust.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you’d be good enough to part with your hard earned cash, I’d be very grateful.

Please email any offers of sponsorship to [email protected]

Thanks

Steve

I’ll come straight to the point, I’m on the scrounge!

I’m running the Robin Hood half marathon this Sunday and would very much welcome any sponsorship you can give me.

Thirteen and a half miles is a hell of a long way for a fat lad, despite the last few months of training!

Any money I raise will be split between When You Wish Upon a Star (an East Midlands based charity that grants wishes for terminally ill children – meeting their favourite celebrity / going to Lapland to meet Father Christmas etc) and the Foxes Trust.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you’d be good enough to part with your hard earned cash, I’d be very grateful.

Please email any offers of sponsorship to [email protected]

Thanks

Steve

Will you provide proof of the accomplished feat?!?! :P

Archived