Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Performances v sheff wed.

I thought we played a some hollywood stuff at times. It didnt last long, as most of the 2nd half was stale, even with the introduction of hume.

What a welcome back performance by hughes. Weve been crying out for williams to do what he did today.

Sheehan was a tad nervous, but he did good. Our best LB, without a doubt.

Elvis has prooved hes a first choice starter. His link up play with sylla was good.

MDV. No way is he a first choice starter, but he scored 2 good goals. Praise should be delievered to him, and its a shame he didnt get another, wigan like our hat trick players ;)

Joey provided his best performance for us so far. his enthusiasm was a breath of fresh air.

Sheff wed treatened, as all clubs will, but i think all in all, we had enough to cope.

Finally, DUBLIN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT THE BACK.

douglas 7

maybury 7

dubs 6

nisse 8

sheehan 7

sylla 7

joey 8

williams 6

hughes 8

mdv 7

hammond 8

craig levein 7

After 5 mins, he gave the ball away very sloppy.

on the whole i thought he did very well , 2 of my mates who are wednesday fans said he looked a class apart , but maybe that was their shite forward line

i thought we played very well first half but second died down.

When HUME came on, every time he touched the ball everyone went Huuuuuuuuume sounded like BOOOOOO!!! :)

yeah bit like when van nistlerooy scoress, they say rrrrruuuuudddd, but huuuuummmmmmeeee is better, much better.

Go humey, go humey, go humey

Dion was prone to hoof it too much for my liking, but defensively he was sound.

I think dubsie would be better if he took away his image of "ive done it, wore the t-shirt" badge. We dont want your past, we want your NOW dubsie baby.

LEICESTER CITY 2 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY NIL

Archived