Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Supporter groups as a separate forum instead of it being on the Leicester City forum

Guest CityFan 06

Only an idea. But what do people think of the suggestion of moving supporter groups to a separate section of FoxesTalk, instead of it being on the 'Leicester City forum'? I was thinking it could be moved underneath or alongside where the ticket news and travel and transfer talk sections are, where it could have it's own proper section like the ticket news and travel and transfer talk do. I know it's not really an issue but the idea popped into my mind this afternoon and I thought it might look quite good. I also feel it could provide quicker access for users who want to go onto the supporters group part of the forum, instead of having to go to the Leicester City forum to access it.

Interested to hear what others think on this. I saw the feedback and support section so I thought I may as well suggest what I think could be an improvement to FoxesTalk. Welcome to any thoughts, good or bad  :thumbup:

Archived