Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

rab the brickie

so come on how many games has he lost you now??? :devil:

With big Rab between the sticks, we've not conceded much lately.

2 goals in 4 league games is his current run.

I can't recall any serious blunder he's made that's cost us a goal in recent games - he did spill the ball in a game the other week, but he recovered quickly to avoid serious blushes.

The games we have lost, none of them are such that he was responsible for it, unless I'm forgetting something horrific.

Bottom line: I don't think he's as bad as you expect us to say ;)

:sleeping:

He wouldn't have been my choice and I wasn't impressed with him to begin with especially when he gave a penalty away at Sheffield United. But, that was his worst moment and otherwise he certainly hasn't cost us any points and has made no more mistakes than would be expected in the time he's been here. I'd have to rate him 6.75 out of 10 for his general reliability so far. One or two excellent saves recently as well, one of which might be termed important against Sheffield Wednesday.

seems reasonable - nothing too bad and nothing too great either. Just seen a report from mercury saying douglas finding it harder than he though - the standards are higher than he expected before he moved here..... i wonder if levein is thinking the same.

Good news for you guys up at Hearts eh? Congrats - I hear its the best start for 91 years - 8 points clear?! Enjoy it - I hope you guys do well ...

Archived