Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Same as last years position on the cards?

What do you reckon?

I think we'll come about 13th or 14th this season at the best.

We are just so mediocre in this league, everyone is always hyping us up to stroll back to the prem or be in the play offs, I have been to the City since 1988 and apart from Pleat's era this is the worst i've seen it at. No atmosphere, no quality and no results that hold any conviction. Roll on May.

I have to agree, sadly. We lack a clinical finisher up front and I honesty can't see us scoring more than 2 goals in a game with the team we have and the style of football we play. We also continue to concede sloppy (piss poor) goals - mainly from set pieces.

I started the season thinking we would finish 9th but now I think that's a bit ambitious.

I wouldn't be so unhappy but it just seems as though we're not making an improvement in any of our weaknesses. The same problems continue to arise week in week out, that's what is so disappointing and worrying.

Archived