Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raw Dykes

Can't Change Signature

I've just tried to change my signature and couldn't. I changed the image, but it was slightly too big, so it wouldn't let me do it. Then when I went to change it for a smaller version that was within the guidelines, but when I went to save, it still wouldn't let me. The older, larger version was there along with the smaller version for some reason. I kept deleting the whole thing, and just adding the one small image, but each time I got the message with the reason why it broke the guidelines, it added one more image. I can't delete any images, for some reason. Am I being blind, or is this feature not working?

Nevermind. I just figured it out. I went back, and there were thumbnails of all the images I had uploaded. They each had small bin icons on to get rid of them. These didn't show up while I was trying to edit the sig. I would suggest that this is quite difficult to work out and counter-intuitive. Deleting the images from the text box wasn't good enough. Then I was looking all over the editing box for a way to delete the images, and there was nothing there. I had to leave the page and go back to it to find it. Only a minor complaint, but it was annoying.

Archived