Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kirkup21

MSN Addy

Just wonderin if anyone wants to give me there msn.Ive got:

Teeno's

Ashov's

True Blue

BM

Foxes 4 Eva

Freund

Im askin 4 addys because living in Notts i dont no any leicester fans n it would be nice to have a chat bout leicester!

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Living down here does my nut. All these pompey and brighton fans about getting so much stick. Its good talkting to people off of here as I don't have ANY proper mates who support Leicester

16958[/snapback]

I'm the same here surrounded by Wolves, Villa, West Brom fans to name a few thats why i'm glad I can come on here and on the os boards and talk to other leicester fans and also catch up with all the news from 'back home' (i'm from leicester originally for those that dont know)

MSN: [email protected]

Just wonderin if anyone wants to give me there msn.Ive got:

Teeno's

Ashov's

True Blue

BM

Foxes 4 Eva

Freund

Im askin 4 addys because living in Notts i dont no any leicester fans n it would be nice to have a chat bout leicester!

16877[/snapback]

have you got mine? whats your name on msn or your address? i've been having problems with msn recently :(:(

Archived