Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

football today

The heat was more than bloody punishing....I nearly collapsed..... :w00t:

Doesn't help when someone puts their studs down your shin....Hmmmmm  ;)

17065[/snapback]

Or knees into someones head :(

Flower, can't believe you were telling me last night that tackles from behind were dirty challenges and then the first chance you get...luncg into the back of Cobbo. Boo hiss!

<_< :thumbup:

Did like it when I megged you with that shot in the warm up though, sweeeerve ;):thumbup:

Yesterday was brill. Scored 3 :D

It was a very hot day yesterday, that bloody killed me. Had to stay in goal half the match as I was too knackered, did well in goal though ;)

Nice to meet you all, its about time I met some of you guys. Your all good lads, im looking forward to having another match against you all.

It was a very hot day yesterday, that bloody killed me. Had to stay in goal half the match as I was too knackered, did well in goal though ;)

Nice to meet you all, its about time I met some of you guys. Your all good lads, im looking forward to having another match against you all.

17132[/snapback]

Ahem.....lads?

17132[/snapback]

Ahem.....lads?

17171[/snapback]

You were just a spectator, although you did make a cracking interception at one point when half the team were about to collapse. ;)

17132[/snapback]

Ahem.....lads?

17171[/snapback]

You were just a spectator, although you did make a cracking interception at one point when half the team were about to collapse. ;)

17179[/snapback]

I couldn't stand there and watch the capitulate further!!

Archived