Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Red Hot EBAY Item

EBAY Item

Come on somebody bid for this valued and prized possession! I mean £75 quid for a shirt worn by Richard Cresswell. I wouldnt pay 75p for it. Surely this has to be a joke!! He was one of GODs worst signings when u compare to the rest of the players he brought.

Quick the auction is ending in abit!! Dont want anyone stealing this shirt for a low price!!

I sent the guy a message telling him he was being laughed at and the URL of this thread, hopefully he'll realise he's not going to get £75! :lol:

After not selling first time it has now been relisted and priced the same £75 with a buy it now price of £120. I wouldnt even get it for the shirt it, I didnt like the collar on it!

Seriously this bloke has no idea. What do u guys think is a realistic price for this I reckon £20 max. I wouldnt even give him a penny for that though!!

10 days left in order to get all ya money together to buy a valuable piece of football history.

Re-Listed Shirt

have you seen what else he's selling? like a signed shirt for every big club! one arsenal shirt worn by toure he's put buy it now price as 500 quid! ridiculous

• 3 months later...

Archived