Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

PSP..........free games... (completely legal!)

Hey all you psp owners did you know that you can get free gameas and emulaters (all legal) , You can have Amiga, GBA, Spectrum, C64 , Mame (multiple arcade machine emulater, pacman, galaxian et el) and homebrew software all loaded on your psp!

Heres the Link

Free Games

scroll down to the bottom of the page and look on the left for hundreds of free games, complete tutorials as how to load them all is included, a must have bookmark for psp fans I reckon!

This wouldnt be linked to the other PSP thread about them getting corrupted??

nope, no patch required to play them, they are legal, the patch that is corrupt is to allow you to load RETAIL psp games from your memory stick, however you will see an article on that supposedly virus patch on the news section of the site.

No it isn't! If the games were good then yes it would be amazing but the games are crap so the Psp is rubbish!

But if you use the emulators available there are hundreds of games, GBA, gamecube and ps1 emulaters are all close to being finished meaning you will be able to play any of these games on it, Amiga , c64, speccy and MAME already completed oh and Game Boy I think as well, it knocks any other handheld for 6...FACT!

and you can now browse the internet, they have hacked the wipeout pure browser built in the game!

But if you use the emulators available there are hundreds of games, GBA, gamecube and ps1 emulaters are all close to being finished meaning you will be able to play any of these games on it, Amiga , c64, speccy and MAME already completed oh and Game Boy I think as well, it knocks any other handheld for 6...FACT!

and you can now browse the internet, they have hacked the wipeout pure browser built in the game!

No it doesn't! It's not a fact either. It's your opinion. My opinion is that it's rubbish. I've got a GBA, Gamecube and Ps1 so i don't need a Psp to play them and i don't want to play Amiga, c64 etc crap on it either! You've had fun with it but i haven't. They need to make original Psp games and not rely on Nintendo games and old ps1 games! I prefer the Ds. You probably think it's rubbish and i'm sure you'll tell me that but it has fun, original games on it. Try playing Ds games on your Psp. It's impossible! Mario Kart Ds next month!

No it doesn't! It's not a fact either. It's your opinion. My opinion is that it's rubbish. I've got a GBA, Gamecube and Ps1 so i don't need a Psp to play them and i don't want to play Amiga, c64 etc crap on it either! You've had fun with it but i haven't. They need to make original Psp games and not rely on Nintendo games and old ps1 games! I prefer the Ds. You probably think it's rubbish and i'm sure you'll tell me that but it has fun, original games on it. Try playing Ds games on your Psp. It's impossible! Mario Kart Ds next month!

there are people working on a ds emulater, it is not impossible as the DS uses a slower processor, it will be difficult but not impossible , but as you like the DS thats upto you, but i know which is the more powerful, and which will have many new games and apps appearing for it!, its even now possible to download movies directly for it!

you must have a big pocket to get a gamecube and ps1 in it!

there are people working on a ds emulater, it is not impossible as the DS uses a slower processor, it will be difficult but not impossible , but as you like the DS thats upto you, but i know which is the more powerful, and which will have many new games and apps appearing for it!, its even now possible to download movies directly for it!

you must have a big pocket to get a gamecube and ps1 in it!

I don't want to play Gamecube games or Ps1 when i'm out. I don't care which is more powerful. It doesn't matter if the games are rubbish and in my opinion the psp games are rubbish. I can watch a film at the pictures or at home. I don't think watching a movie on a little screen on the bus is going to be that fun. There are loads of brilliant Ds games coming out and loads already out. Nintendogs came out last week. That is going to sell like crazy! It's brilliant! If that's not your thing then Metroid Prime is looking amazing and the demo is brilliant. Another Code is so clever and don't forget the new Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Zelda and LOADS! I love it! It's half the price of Psp too. Psp is clever but i don't see any good games out now or coming out any time soon.

I don't want to play Gamecube games or Ps1 when i'm out. I don't care which is more powerful. It doesn't matter if the games are rubbish and in my opinion the psp games are rubbish. I can watch a film at the pictures or at home. I don't think watching a movie on a little screen on the bus is going to be that fun. There are loads of brilliant Ds games coming out and loads already out. Nintendogs came out last week. That is going to sell like crazy! It's brilliant! If that's not your thing then Metroid Prime is looking amazing and the demo is brilliant. Another Code is so clever and don't forget the new Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Zelda and LOADS! I love it! It's half the price of Psp too. Psp is clever but i don't see any good games out now or coming out any time soon.

not a PES fan, or fm2006 fan ?

that dog one looks very childish to me, forgive me though as i dont know your age, I'm 38 so the gadget and flash graphics of the psp appeal to me.

not a PES fan, or fm2006 fan ?

that dog one looks very childish to me, forgive me though as i dont know your age, I'm 38 so the gadget and flash graphics of the psp appeal to me.

I am a PES fan. Xbox though which i've got. I do like Football Manager 2006. Have you played the demo? I thought it was Champ Manager on Psp though. I am 18. Nintendogs could be said to be childish but it's very clever and i know it's not everyones thing. It's not really a game really is it. It's like having a real dog though, except all the smells! You say sit and he sits. You say jump and he jumps and if you want to play ball at the park you actually use the touch screen to throw the ball and you can blow into the microphone to make bubbles. Enter into contests and stuff too. It's very clever. You may eventually be able to play Ds games on Psp but with the touch screen and dual screen and microphone etc you might as well just get a Ds.

I am a PES fan. Xbox though which i've got. I do like Football Manager 2006. Have you played the demo? I thought it was Champ Manager on Psp though. I am 18. Nintendogs could be said to be childish but it's very clever and i know it's not everyones thing. It's not really a game really is it. It's like having a real dog though, except all the smells! You say sit and he sits. You say jump and he jumps and if you want to play ball at the park you actually use the touch screen to throw the ball and you can blow into the microphone to make bubbles. Enter into contests and stuff too. It's very clever. You may eventually be able to play Ds games on Psp but with the touch screen and dual screen and microphone etc you might as well just get a Ds.

its football manger 2006 on the psp, not released till march 10th next year , its going to be some feat to get a complex game like fm2006 into a portable format but I'm looking forward to it. One of the games I am lookig forward to on the psp is GTA Liberty City stories, very violent its 17+ rated but the gameplay and graphics look incredible.

I also have a GBA, I do like the Mario Kart games and some of the other games, pool shark and ssx tricky 3 spring to mind. (I have one of those blank cartridges for the gBA and a linker so you can just load any game you want onto the cartridge from the internet, they are about 40 quid but well worth it, I have a folder with 1500 GBA games in it and just keep swapping them onto the blank cart). The dog game sounds weird, I just know my GF is going to like this, she liked all the DogZ and Catz games on the pc!

its football manger 2006 on the psp, not released till march 10th next year , its going to be some feat to get a complex game like fm2006 into a portable format but I'm looking forward to it. One of the games I am lookig forward to on the psp is GTA Liberty City stories, very violent its 17+ rated but the gameplay and graphics look incredible.

I also have a GBA, I do like the Mario Kart games and some of the other games, pool shark and ssx tricky 3 spring to mind. (I have one of those blank cartridges for the gBA and a linker so you can just load any game you want onto the cartridge from the internet, they are about 40 quid but well worth it, I have a folder with 1500 GBA games in it and just keep swapping them onto the blank cart). The dog game sounds weird, I just know my GF is going to like this, she liked all the DogZ and Catz games on the pc!

FM 2006 on Psp could be very good but it would have to be cut down a bit. 50 leagues or something is stupid anyway! I'm not a GTA fan. I've got San Andreas and never really got into it. I have a GBA but i don't really like it. I've had it for years and only ever had about 9 games for it. Ds is a lot better. Proper games on the Ds unlike the GBA. Handhelds now are able to have big epic games on them which the Psp could have. Not seen any yet though on that. I never realised there was 1500 GBA games!!! I've got 9! Nintendogs does sound weird i know. It is a bit weird. I turn it on and say "Filbert!" and my dog runs to the screen and puts his little paws up against the screen. I then rub his head. If you hit his nose he sneezes!!

FM 2006 on Psp could be very good but it would have to be cut down a bit. 50 leagues or something is stupid anyway! I'm not a GTA fan. I've got San Andreas and never really got into it. I have a GBA but i don't really like it. I've had it for years and only ever had about 9 games for it. Ds is a lot better. Proper games on the Ds unlike the GBA. Handhelds now are able to have big epic games on them which the Psp could have. Not seen any yet though on that. I never realised there was 1500 GBA games!!! I've got 9! Nintendogs does sound weird i know. It is a bit weird. I turn it on and say "Filbert!" and my dog runs to the screen and puts his little paws up against the screen. I then rub his head. If you hit his nose he sneezes!!

Yeah FM2006 will have to be cut down, I know the 2d match engine is being dropped and the leagues reduced although the rumours are it will still have loads of players in it. Its mad the ammount of GBA games, a lot of them I have never made it over here, they are very strange Japanese games!, of course i have not played them all still got loads to go. I might get a DS , gonna keep an eyo on releases for it first.

For anyone who loves football, Football Managerâ„¢ 2006 offers a dream come true. Using a new state of the art game interface and management infrastructure, Football Managerâ„¢ 2006 accurately simulates the trials and tribulations of a real football manager. Experience the pressure as you rise through the ranks, reach the heady heights of the Premiership and try your luck in Europe.

Features for Football Managerâ„¢ 2006 PSP:

• Select an active league from a minimum of 6 countries’
  • Accurate data from the world renowned SI football database
  • Up to date and accurate competition simulations
  • Accurate European competitions and world rankings
  • Complete tactical options to allow a manager to influence a match
  • Every player has an accurate player history
  • 30 players in a squad
  • Realistic commentary style match engine and computer manager intelligence
  • Staff feedback on the current squad via coach and physio reports
  • Realistically simulated media involvement - including transfer rumors
  • Agent approaches and dressing room unrest
  • A full interactive transfer system simulating modern day negotiations, including player loans, signings etc.
  • Realistically simulated world of football, giving information about transfers, results and injuries involving the big names in football

Source

Sounds good to me!! And the screenshots look promising!

Yeah FM2006 will have to be cut down, I know the 2d match engine is being dropped and the leagues reduced although the rumours are it will still have loads of players in it. Its mad the ammount of GBA games, a lot of them I have never made it over here, they are very strange Japanese games!, of course i have not played them all still got loads to go. I might get a DS , gonna keep an eyo on releases for it first.

I might get a Psp too. It will have to improve in the games department because i'm not interested in the other stuff it can do.

Archived