Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

decent week

two good displays out of three games in a week. two wins and a defeat. just what we needed whilst ryan smith was suspended. one change to the side and thats putting smith on the left. :) to good to leave on the bench i don't care if hamill played well, smith is twice the player he is and gets the players and fans going and creates chances for fun.

two good displays out of three games in a week. two wins and a defeat. just what we needed whilst ryan smith was suspended. one change to the side and thats putting smith on the left. :) to good to leave on the bench i don't care if hamill played well, smith is twice the player he is and gets the players and fans going and creates chances for fun.

It has been a good week. Just what we wanted. I didnt think the Burnley performance was too bad in the first half.

As Thracian would say the important thing is to go for wins, apart from the entertanment value it's also logical from a points scoring perspective:

For example over 3 games,and I know this is stating the obvious but if you play for draws or too defensively you need to be successful in all 3 games to achieve your aim and it gives you 3 points :mellow: , if you're lucky you might get one win 5 points :) , if unlucky 2 draws so 2 points. :(

If you go for a win in those 3 games if you are successful just the one you've got your 3 points :) you've also got a better chance of picking up 2 wins - 6 points :smile: or a couple of draws 5 points. :D

So CL throw caution to the wind let's go for wins and 3 points everytime :thumbup::scarf::dance:

As Thracian would say the important thing is to go for wins, apart from the entertanment value it's also logical from a points scoring perspective:

For example over 3 games,and I know this is stating the obvious but if you play for draws or too defensively you need to be successful in all 3 games to achieve your aim and it gives you 3 points , if you're lucky you might get one win 5 points , if unlucky 2 draws so 2 points.

If you go for a win in those 3 games if you are successful just the one you've got your 3 points you've also got a better chance of picking up 2 wins - 6 points or a couple of draws 5 points.

So CL throw caution to the wind let's go for wins and 3 points everytime

Well said I agree :thumbup:

Archived