Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe In Ghosts?

• Yes
    • No

Do you believe in ghosts, or ever had a supernatural experience? :o

I'm just watching Most Haunted B) spooky stuff!

I'd say I do believe in ghosts. :thumbup:

Yep, Derek got possessed and felt his face burn off. Then they heard a laugh, which they got on tape, that you could actually hear. They're in this RAF living quarters in Wales.

Yep, Derek got possessed and felt his face burn off. Then they heard a laugh, which they got on tape, that you could actually hear. They're in this RAF living quarters in Wales.

18608[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: I'm going to Sky+ it!!

18611[/snapback]

heh, I've got it on Sky + so I can rewind it and watch it again ;)

I saw a grey, floating, hooded monk carrying two babies under his arms at a graveyard at night, then I went the next day with my mate, I think it was a gravestone that I had got it mixed up with haha, I pooed myself though because I was on my own.

I wouldnt mind trying a Ouijei board. They seem really scary! My mum told me she played it and would bever play it again. I also remember when me and my brother was playing on a field and I found some dices. I took them back to my house and showed my mum and she went crazy, telling me to get them outta the house as they was from an ouijie board! Scary :blink:

We tried a ouija board once, and some very spooky, and sinister, things happened.

What was funnier, was all the lads scarpered, leaving me and ane female friend alone!

Despite having a scientific mind, I have seen what people could describe as ghosts. I can pick up on these kinds of things. It is not very nice.

MOST HAUNTED IS ON NOW!!  :w00t:

18820[/snapback]

Yep, Most Haunted Live has been on for the previous two nights as well :thumbup:

The new series starts soon as well :)

Apparently there's a ghost in my village called Noble Edden. He saw 2 theifs stealing sheep from a field, and from then on he would hint that he knew their secret by making sheep noises etc when he saw them. So the theifs killed him with a sledge hammer :P

Archived