Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leeds Sign another

From Sky

Leeds United have tied up the loan signing of Manchester United midfielder Liam Miller.

The Republic of Ireland international has moved to Elland Road until the end of December in search of regular first team football.

Miller has struggled to establish himself in Sir Alex Ferguson's plans since joining the club from Celtic in the summer of 2004.

He has made just three appearances for The Red Devils this season, the last coming in the Carling Cup against Barnet last week.

The 24-year-old played for United's reserves against their Wigan counterparts on Thursday evening before sealing his move across The Pennines.

Miller is available for Saturday's Championship game against Preston and Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell is happy to have the midfielder on board.

"I felt it was right to bring someone in because we need to make sure we are covered in midfield over these next few months," Blackwell told the club's official website.

"We have a few players one card away from a suspension and if I lose one of them then my options are limited.

"Bringing Liam in allows us to cover midfield and also to freshen things up."

From Sky

Leeds United have tied up the loan signing of Manchester United midfielder Liam Miller.

The Republic of Ireland international has moved to Elland Road until the end of December in search of regular first team football.

Miller has struggled to establish himself in Sir Alex Ferguson's plans since joining the club from Celtic in the summer of 2004.

He has made just three appearances for The Red Devils this season, the last coming in the Carling Cup against Barnet last week.

The 24-year-old played for United's reserves against their Wigan counterparts on Thursday evening before sealing his move across The Pennines.

Miller is available for Saturday's Championship game against Preston and Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell is happy to have the midfielder on board.

"I felt it was right to bring someone in because we need to make sure we are covered in midfield over these next few months," Blackwell told the club's official website.

"We have a few players one card away from a suspension and if I lose one of them then my options are limited.

"Bringing Liam in allows us to cover midfield and also to freshen things up."

wel Sir Martin of Neill rated him EXTREMELY highly and was quoted to say that he would have signed him on a 17 yr contract,

typical...Blackwell Transfer Whore!!

(lucky tw@!!!)

Not that we LIKE loan sigings!! RYAN! RYAN! RYAN! :ph34r::thumbup::whistle:

Archived