Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
damolcfc

Xbox 1 s help?

Erm.... funny how I thought come to foxestalk 1st 😆

My wife...(always my wife...) has a question  about buying our 9yo a xbox... 

Does anyone know... anyone... if this is available.. iv searched where I think I should...

Last week it was xbox and fifa bundle... clearly this financial expense is not going away

received_213353270152524.jpeg

The Xbox one S is the older Xbox. That is the previous generation Xbox. There will be tons available in all the shops. However, you may have mistaken the One S with the Xbox Series S. The Series S is the brand new 'budget' Xbox which is retailing for £250 also. It's probably sold out everywhere but no harm in looking for them. 

If you want to get the previous generation Xbox i'd sooner buy one second hand. You can get them for about £100 off Facebook Market place / Gumtree as a lot of people are offloading them now they have the new xbox. Alternatively the Xbox One X second hand is going for around 150-200 on the same sites which is also last generation xbox but far more powerful than the One S and not that far off the series S (better graphics card but slower cpu and harddrive). 

• Like 1