Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

SUSD Observation of the Open Meeting

Firstly Phil who attended the meeting

"I was very pleased with the meeting - the turn out was excellent. Had it been just the usual suspects this can turn against fans as it just being the usual agitators but there were fans of all ages / sexes present all giving off the same vibe.

The down side to that is if there are only a handful, you get to say more!!!! But no, I think the meeting left those present from the club / police / FLA and SAG in no doubt as to the feelings of supporters and we need to keep the pressure on to ensure our feelings are then turned into action."

Further comments from Amanda noting the comments on the rivals Fox site

"It is a pity that some supporters seem to think that the club were only ever paying lip servive in holding the meeting - if only they'd realise that, lip service or not, you are (to the best of my knowledge) the only supporters whose club are willing to hold an open forum on the subject!!"

Lush:

''What's the point? You won't change anything from one meeting. I only see things in black and white, so there. I'm always right, everyone else is wrong. You lot going to the meeting will effect 20,000 Leicester City fans. Oh, but didn't I say it wouldn't make a difference? Oh, forget that, you know what I mean. Me or any other Leicester City fan won't/can't change anything. By the way, Maybury would be a great Premiership holding midfielder, along with the creative talents of Danny Tiatto, who will be the next Frank Lampard. I also think Elvis Hammond will be a goal scoring Premiership striker when we get promoted. My name is Lush, and I know everything.''

Lush:

''What's the point? You won't change anything from one meeting. I only see things in black and white, so there. I'm always right, everyone else is wrong. You lot going to the meeting will effect 20,000 Leicester City fans. Oh, but didn't I say it wouldn't make a difference? Oh, forget that, you know what I mean. Me or any other Leicester City fan won't/can't change anything. By the way, Maybury would be a great Premiership holding midfielder, along with the creative talents of Danny Tiatto, who will be the next Frank Lampard. I also think Elvis Hammond will be a goal scoring Premiership striker when we get promoted. My name is Lush, and I know everything.''

Oh no, Lush has hacked Scowy's account!!

Leave him be you fiend!!

Archived