Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jtlee03

Leeds Home (5 March)

I'm an International Fox Member hoping to secure a ticket to this match. Looks like Member Sale opens on Tuesday, but the club haven't given International Members access to tickets until General Sale this season (insert groan here).

Any idea what ticket availability looks like currently? Might need an assist for this one...

12 minutes ago, jtlee03 said:

I'm an International Fox Member hoping to secure a ticket to this match. Looks like Member Sale opens on Tuesday, but the club haven't given International Members access to tickets until General Sale this season (insert groan here).

Any idea what ticket availability looks like currently? Might need an assist for this one...

How many you after? I’m taking my lad but my mrs can’t go and is a member, so I can help you get an adult ticket if you need, but only one I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, jtlee03 said:

That would be great, I just need one.  I'll get back with you on Monday and let you know if I still need one after I talk to the club.  Thank you!

No problem. She only goes to a couple of matches a year so won’t have access until Tuesday due to low points

Edited by phoneticerror